With the cloud-based POS system of the Actindo Core1 Platform, you not only control your online channels via Actindo, but can also easily integrate your offline stores. The Venduo POS (POS) module enables digital and centralized management of your physical stores directly through the platform, dissolving obstructive boundaries between digital and classic commerce.
This documentation refers to the Venduo POS module version 2.2.6. There may be differences in the UI, features and operation if your DataHub module is installed in a different version.
The Venduo POS module offers the following benefits:
- Track your stock overview and inventory changes in real time
- Increase the control and transparency of your sales through a direct connection to our accounting module in the Actindo platform
- Set up multiple stores and cash registers
- Local independence despite retail store: the cloud-based POS is digitally available from anywhere
- The ECM Integration in DataHub plugin version 1.0.0 or higher is installed.
- The Omni-Channel module version 2.5.0 or higher is installed.
- The Actindo DataHub module version 2.2.5 or higher is installed.
- The ECM module version 2.0.7 or higher is installed.
- The PrintReport plugin version 1.0.0 or higher is installed.
- The Printing module version 1.0.4 or higher is installed.
- The Settings module version 1.0.2 or higher is installed.
- The Taxes module version 1.0.1 or higher is installed.
Further, to enable all Venduo POS features, ensure that also the following prerequisites are fulfilled:
- The UCS Sync for POS plugin version 2.1.1 or higher is installed.
- The printer client (APS) is installed.
- An external barcode scanner is connected and configured.