The Actindo Product Information Management (PIM) module is the one source of truth for collecting, managing and enriching product data and thus the heart of all your sales channels. Developed according to the API-first principle, the PIM module can be quickly and easily integrated into existing system landscapes and serves as the basis for efficient unified commerce across all channels.
This documentation refers to the PIM module version 4.2.0. There may be differences in the UI, features and operation if your PIM module is installed in a different version.
The PIM module offers the following benefits:
- Flexible integration into existing system landscapes, including data transformation from legacy IT-systems
- Real-time management and control of product data for all sales channels and marketplaces
- Central product data hub that breaks down data silos and ensures high data quality
- Data output individually tailored to each output channel
- The ECM Integration in DataHub plugin version 1.0.2 or higher is installed.
- The Actindo DataHub module version 4.1.0 or higher is installed.
- The Grid Views plugin version 1.0.1 or higher is installed.
- The Taxes module version 4.0.1 or higher is installed.