The e-commerce cloud from Salesforce offers a comprehensive e-commerce solution for both B2C and B2B companies. Together with Actindo, the Salesforce Commerce Cloud forms a networked unified commerce platform for efficient online trading. The link to Actindo enables you to control your shopping worlds including product, warehouse and order data.
This documentation refers to Salesforce Commerce Cloud plugin version 1.3.1. There may be differences in the UI, features and operation if your Salesforce Commerce Cloud plugin is installed in a different version.
The Actindo Salesforce Commerce Cloud plugin offers the following benefits:
- upload of offers using XML and triggered import jobs
- order import via parallel jobs
- automatic order status updates
- support of staging and productive system
- The Actindo DataHub module version 4.0.2 or higher is installed.
- The Global Driver Management plugin version 4.0.1 or higher is installed.
- The External php libraries plugin version 1.0.0 or higher is installed.
- The Omni-Channel module version 4.1.0 or higher is installed.
- The Settings module version 1.1.1 or higher is installed.
- The UI Components plugin version 1.0.0 or higher is installed.