There are many ways to go about your digital commerce, including not only your own online store but also numerous marketplaces. However, managing products in each channel separately could be a huge waste of time and resources. With Actindos Omni-Channel module, you can connect your web store and all relevant marketplaces directly to the platform and manage them centrally from it. Moreover, various store systems can be integrated, such as Shopware 6, Shopify or Amazon.
This documentation refers to Omni-Channel module version 4.2.0. There may be differences in the UI, features and operation if your Omni-Channel module is installed in a different version.
The Actindo Omni-Channel module offers the following benefits:
- Connect various store systems, such as Shopware or Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Centrally manage all your sales channels in one place
- Connect to numerous available marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay or Otto
- Control the assortment and product data individually per channel
- The ECM Integration in DataHub plugin version 1.1.0 or higher is installed.
- The Dashboard plugin version 1.2.0 or higher is installed.
- The Actindo DataHub module version 4.1.0 or higher is installed.
- The Global Driver Management plugin version 1.1.7 or higher is installed.
- The Settings module version 1.0.3 or higher is installed.
- The Taxes module version 1.0.0 or higher is installed.
- The UI Components plugin version 1.0.0 or higher is installed.