The integration of the Actindo Omni-Channel module with the Amazon marketplace enables listing, inventory and pricing updates from the central PIM master data for all products with an ASIN.
Amazon orders can be managed and distributed using the integrated order management, warehouse management and integrated support for other fulfillers including Amazon FBA. Order status, tracking numbers and invoice documents are automatically updated in Amazon.
To speed up the initial setup, the sellers's listings can be imported and linked to PIM products automatically.
This documentation refers to Omni-Channel Amazon Integration plugin version 4.1.0. There may be differences in the UI, features and operation if your Omni-Channel Amazon Integration plugin is installed in a different version.
The Actindo Omni-Channel Amazon Integration plugin offers the following benefits:
- handling of taxes with and without VAT calculation service
- handling of split FBA shipments
- customizable connection settings of the Amazon connection
- generate and retrieve reports, feeds etc. via controller
- The ECM Integration in DataHub plugin version 4.0.0 or higher is installed.
- The Actindo DataHub module version 2.5.6 or higher is installed.
- The External php libraries plugin version 1.1.0 or higher is installed.
- The PIM Channels Connection plugin version 1.3.0 or higher is installed.
- The UCS Product Sync plugin version 2.6.0 or higher is installed.
- The Omni-Channel module version 2.4.2 or higher is installed.